Supernova, the mag for curious kids is an educational magazine, targeted at children between the ages of 9 and 14. This bi-monthly publication aims to make children aware of issues which affect them, their community and the environment, by giving them tools and inspiration to become active and responsible world citizens.
The content of the magazine is fun, informative and entertaining to inspire a culture of life-long learning. Content includes subjects such as ecology, history, sports, science, world cultures, arts and social issues. The magazine loosely follows and enhances the school curriculum, and is used by educators as a classroom resource.
Editor: Andrea Vermaak
Launched: September 2011
Contents: Educational, entertainment
Retail price: R40.00
Subscriptions: R240.00 (one year, six issues)
or R480.00 (two years, twelve issues)
Supernova magazine is a valuable and innovate resource that is designed primarily for children between the ages of 9 and 14. Supernova should be a crucial part of any marketing plan which focuses on reaching children, their parents and educators.
To advertise with Supernova magazine, have a look at our rates card for more information.
• have a message to share with the youth?
• need to educate them on specific topics?
• provide services and support for children in need?
• have important resources for educators and learners?
• need to communicate with children on their level?
• make use of our unique communication techniques
• advertise your programmes, services and products
• call the youth to action through competitions
• make use of our feedback mechanisms
• tailor a unique programme or campaign
• identify and profile young leaders
• sponsor a section or feature
• provide us with relative content